The Ilorin Emirate Descendant Progressive Union, (IEDPU), has elected new members of the National Executive Council, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The election exercise was held in Bode-Saadu, headquarters of Moro Local Government Area of Kwara State on Tuesday.
See some selected pictures :
The Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, had earlier attended the launching of the 2018 almanac held at the Palace Square of the Emir of Ilorin on Monday and also visited the venue of the election in Bode-Saadu on Tuesday as part of activities for the 52nd annual national conference of the union.
See full names below:
1. Nat. President- Amb Sheikh Abdulazeez Uthman
2. Nat. Vice President- Alh. Y. O. Ahmed
3. Nat. Secretary- Prof. Abubakar Mohd. Siddiq Afunku
4. VP North- Zonal nominee
5. VP Central- Alh Kolawole Babatunde
6. VP West- Alh Dauda Aduagba
7. VP South- zonal nominee
8. 1st Nat. Asst. Sec- Alh Oba Salihu
9. 2nd Nat. Asst. Sec- Alh Jimoh Ajadi
10. 3rd Nat. Asst Sec- Alh Lanre Akewusola
11. Nat. Treasurer- Alh Mohammed Sebutu
12. Nat. Fin Sec- Alh Mohammed Nurudeen Alao
13. Asst Nat Fin Sec- Iyanda Laaro Abubakar
14. Nat Soc Sec- Alh. Nurudeen Ibrahim
15. Nat Asst Soc Sec- Abdulakeem Bande Garaje
16. Nat. Pub. Sec- Alh Moshood Tosho Amuda
17. Nat Asst Pub Sec- Barr. Dauda Abdulkadir
18. Nat. Auditor- Alh. Jimoh Garuba Okeoyi
19. Nat. Legal Adviser- Barr. Abdulrasheed Yusuf